Before getting started...
Be sure to "like" both the Xperience Adventures and KIND Snacks facebook pages using the buttons below so that you can mention them in your posts throughout the contest!
Once you've completed your first challenge, use the instructions below to post your photo/video, create your album, and add the album link to your registration details.
VIA MOBILE DEVICE
1. If the photo or video from your first challenge is on your mobile device, open the Facebook mobile app and click on the phrase "What's on your mind?" within your status bar.
2. Then click the green camera icon and select the desired photo/video from your gallery to add to your post.
3. Once it appears in your post, click on the button labeled "Album" just above your status. A list of your current albums will appear. At the top of the list click the "Create Album" option.
4. In the space labeled "Untitled Album" enter the name of the Xperience you are doing, such as "Xperience America", or "Xperience Philadelphia". In the space labeled "Add a description..." enter the website address "www.XperienceAdventures.com". Then click "Save" in the upper right corner of your screen.
5. For every photo or video you post into your album throughout the Xperience you will need to include these pieces of information in the space labeled "Say something about this.."
- The hashtag for your Xperience such as #XperienceAmerica or #XperiencePhilly
- The challenge number (such as #Challenge27) that your photo or video is for. This number is listed next to each challenge description on your challenge list
- Mention the Xperience Adventures facebook page. If you've liked that page then you can type @XpererinceAdventures and a drop down box should appear allowing you to select the official page.
- Mention the KIND Snacks facebook page. If you've liked that page then you can type @KINDSnacks and a drop down box should appear allowing you to select the official page.
- You can also write your own personal description about the photo/video, add the location you were at, and tag your friends who appear with you....but these are all optional.
- Additional hashtags or mentions may be required for certain challenges depending on sponsorships. If so, the requirements will be listed within the challenge description. Once the required hashtags and mentions have been added to the description simply click "Post".
6. Once the album has been created you'll need to log into Facebook from a laptop or desktop (the mobile app doesn't allow you to get the album link). Go to the post you just uploaded and click on the album name at the top of your status. Click on the gear icon within the album and select "Get Link" from the drop down menu. A pop-up box will appear with the link to your album. Highlight that full link, right click on it, and select "Copy".
7. Go to Eventbrite.com and log in using the same credentials you were logged in with while registering for the Xperience. Once logged in, click on your Xperience, which should be listed under your events.
8. Then click the "Edit" tool in the top right of your order form.
9. Scroll down to the field for the Facebook album link and paste in the link from your album.
10. Scroll down to the bottom of the order form and click "Save".
YOU ARE NOW ELIGIBLE TO WIN!
If you have any questions or need any additional information feel free to contact us at XTeam@XperienceAdventures.com